Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

With a heavy heart.

Go down 
+9
13 posters
AuthorMessage

With a heavy heart. Empty
PostSubject: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 9:54 pm

After much thinking i have decided to end the story. Plenty of you are asking why do it now . Really i just haven't been so overwhlmed with many things last few months and lost the flare for this one after so long trying to work on it on my own.I am truly sorry for doing this so suddenly on you all, Luckily i do have some good news to tell all of you. For i do have a few alternate ideas that have been cooking in my head for a while now. Originally i was going to push this off till my current story was done, but events have made me decide to move plans up.

Opening up my plans is a full new story with possible guest appearances of some of your beloved charters this project is a large one so it will take time.
Lastly i won't be around to answer questions since ill be busy with the new project and my personal life. See you all late and hope to see you again soon.

Disclaimer:please take each cap letter and read them in order of when they appear in the above wording

Last edited by on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:44 pm

Good luck. Still love you as you brought Bakura's appreciation for the Shadow Realm back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 10:33 pm

Come back soon. You will be missed lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 11:21 pm

take all the caps and and write them in the order they appear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 1:33 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 10:15 pm

Upset but still love ya and wish you the best with your new project
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 12:16 pm

I would be heart broken if I never could see KaibaMan again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:47 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 5:54 pm

Luckily I read the other post before this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:37 pm

That code was hard to decipher but I see it now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:18 am

Fucking cruel poll. Good job. 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 5:45 pm

If this was real then someone could get a heart attack :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:56 pm

da Junk Yard Dog wrote:
Fucking cruel poll. Good job. 😄

no i could have done worse

Green Ninja wrote:
If this was real then someone could get a heart attack Laughing:

i doubt that would happen im NOT, THAT important to this site, everyone is equally important,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 2:45 pm

No more questions? No more KaibaMan? Please no...
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 10:25 pm

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 6:47 pm

Lol you scared everyone good
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 10:15 pm

You are very good at this :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 6:46 am

@Byiomon ...i didnt think it would i thought you'd all realize quickly it was fake

@james no this is just me at a last minute deciding fuck it im gonna try a prank even if it fails, this went too good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:20 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 9:39 pm

Threw me off when I read that there would be no pranks this year but glad this wasn't real
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 11:52 pm

Tetsu wrote:
Threw me off when I read that there would be no pranks this year but glad this wasn't real

i think thats the points ..said no pranks so we'd not expect a prank if he decided last minute to pull one [which he did ]

this is why i say you all spoil him too much XD yous let him get away with this stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 7:09 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:41 am

I don't think anyone could stay mad at KaibaMan 😄
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart.   With a heavy heart. Empty

Back to top Go down

With a heavy heart.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Edenia Realm..... :: Kaiba's Yu-Gi-Oh-
Jump to: