Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Airing month

Go down 
+11
Altaria
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Airing month - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:46 am

Biyomon wrote:
I would love to see that movie

Me too! I wonder if any of the traditional villains from the cartoon will be back, as well?

And yes, I am considering getting some Monterey Jack cheese in celebration (the cheese-loving rat Monterey 'Monty' Jack was named after the cheese). One of my local minimarts sold it a few months ago, if they still have any then I'll definitely have to get a pack of it. Monterey Jack cheese is also an airing food, yes because it's an American food, and bonus points again because of Capcom having made the Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers games.

And before anyone asks, yes now I think about it, I would consider 'Gadget' (after the mouse inventor) as a potential cat name under the Street Fighter baby rule. In fact, when Donut Lord used to keep hamsters... he named one of them Scrooge, specifically after Scrooge McDuck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 2:47 pm

And it's good news over here - Watership Down will not be on TV, on Easter Sunday. I think these channels may have gotten the message, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 4:51 pm

I love cheese too. Let's have some at the next airing party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 6:05 pm

White Knight wrote:
I love cheese too. Let's have some at the next airing party

Oh rest assured, cheese is guaranteed for any airing party! There is a type of Spanish cheese called Manchego and another called Iberico, I always get some of that when airings are imminent. My dad even got me a pack of Manchego for my 32nd birthday, while I was in the process of my revenge on Carie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 3:37 pm

Don't forget, tomorrow will be ten years since I sadly lost my cat Blinky. Should we hold a memorial for him, especially as he was taken ill immediately after we started hating Balrog?
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 6:39 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 7:36 pm

Rest in peace Blinky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 1:16 am

Mod Soul wrote:
Rest in peace Blinky

Thank you very much, Mod Soul. Blinky was the sweetest cat we ever had - not even Smokey (male gray tux, who we lost 25 years ago this Saturday) could come close!

Mom made the hard decision for Blinky, after realising his symptoms meant his body was shutting down on him. Again, even Soma said "
Blinky does look really skinny so I understand your mom's decision"
, when I showed him Blinky's final pictures - so I had to explain to him, Blinky's skinniness was just one of the symptoms.

Blinky's passing also meant, the cancellation of my trip on the following Saturday: to join him and my parents at our caravan, before we all went home together via the bison ranch I have often mentioned.

However... instead, it was on that day, when I welcomed a purrfect new baby boy! Raul (who was my then-other cat) really pined for Blinky, running all over my apartment crying and looking for him - so after two days I couldn't wait any longer, and I had Mel (the one I lost in Balrog Bashing Month 2019). Raul absolutely doted on the new baby!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 4:13 pm

Rest in peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 5:29 pm

Rest in peace Blinky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 11:19 pm

Thank you both very much, ladies. I loved that sweet kitty very much 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 5:27 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 9:07 pm

Every Disney movie will have it's own live action version
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 12:50 am

Limey Man wrote:
Every Disney movie will have it's own live action version

Maybe? Heck, if there was to be a live action Aristocats, then the aptly-named 'real life Aristocats' https://www.lifewithcatman.com/catman/real-life-aristocats/ could fill the roles of Duchess AND the kittens purrfectly - and my Thunder might make a convincing O'Malley!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 1:08 am

Jasmine should be in the Aristocats movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 1:53 am

Raven wrote:
Jasmine should be in the Aristocats movie

Awww! But for obvious reasons, she's more likely to appear in another Aladdin remake - or even a remaster of Capcom's Aladdin game, as that game was precisely why I named her Jasmine...

And with Easter happening this weekend, yes I'm getting ready for that. Mom isn't feeling very well, though, so we may have to postpone our Easter lunch and the egg hunt - but as well as considering all options for my niece, such as suggesting my sister-in-law gets her dairy-free eggs (my niece can't eat dairy) to hunt at home... to avoid me feeling left out on Easter Sunday, Gran and I are prepping a backup plan, for her to get the Ada Wong rubber duck to me by then. We know fully well, there's always a chance I could get an airing announcement at any moment - and when you have Street Fighter and/or Resident Evil rubber ducks, it only feels right to involve them in airing tradition: I use them for all baths I take, on my special occasion!

Gran also thinks, peeps who call me 'selfish' or believe the whole "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"
hate trend and shit like that are not talking sense, and there's 'something wrong' with them and something like that - oh bless her! Still... she understands I need to set my usual better examples, such as the Street Fighter mandate and the Rainbow Bridge airing security 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 7:26 pm

That kind of movie would be cute and popular with girls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airing month   Airing month - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Airing month
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2