Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!

Go down 
+6
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! Empty
PostSubject: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:14 pm

It's time for a poll! The Lego shop sold me the promised airing shirts today, of Bison as Ra's Al Ghul and of E Honda as the Penguin.

But with both now in my possession, which one should be the Shirt of Chivalry when I host my next airing celebration?? I think it's time to let the people decide - and whichever shirt has the most votes when it's time, that one will be the winner, including for one of the prime duties for any Shirt of Chivalry: updating my sale ID photo at Roy's shop!

With the shock passing of Yoshimoto, the point of him being Raul's successor caused me to feel our favourite crazed military dictator needs another time in the spotlight, including a strong mention for this year's edition of the Street Fighter mandate. I am certainly covered for that, not least due to my parents' wish to get me Switch games among my Christmas and/or birthday presents.

But also, it is true that I named him after a real person from feudal Japanese history, hence the calls for tributes to include a feudal Japanese theme, and perhaps a few other hints of Japanese culture such as, say, sumo wrestlers - and as it just so happens, the artwork of E Honda as the Penguin is my favourite from the Streets of Gotham collection. He looks so classy, just like the Penguin himself!

If you need any further help with deciding your vote, here are the artworks themselves:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/120010819/Streets-of-Gotham-Bison-Ras-al-Ghul

https://www.behance.net/gallery/87657977/Streets-of-Gotham-Honda-Pinguin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 4:07 pm

Bison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 8:33 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 12:33 am

Thank you for your votes. I have also been doing a poll in real life, and thus far the votes are neck-and-neck.

If we're tied when the time comes, I suppose for a tie-breaker I could set up one of my Street Fighter games and do a CPU VS CPU fight, between E Honda VS Bison?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 12:01 am

It is a very hard decision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 12:29 am

Bison has always been popular for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 2:48 am

Zane wrote:
Bison has always been popular for you

Yes - I feel I ought to show some regard for our favourite crazed military dictator, because of that shock bombshell of knowing the NES War began on the same day as Raul Julia's funeral. This would certainly explain a lot, most recently the 'precautions' in looking after my sick cat Yoshimoto - who just happened to be successor to little Raul!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 4:09 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:55 pm

Did you choose yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 1:40 am

Limey Man wrote:
Did you choose yet?

The winner will be decided, when airings are announced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 5:35 am

A tough decision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 8:26 pm

I hope there is an airing soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 12:14 pm

Good luck with more airings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 12:20 pm

Alexis wrote:
Good luck with more airings

Thank you very much, an airing would do me a world of good right now 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 9:15 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 8:18 pm

Being overweight makes Honda a good penguin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 11:33 pm

Both are such good choices
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:33 am

Kisara wrote:
Being overweight makes Honda a good penguin

I'm guessing you read the Batman comics, and/or have seen Batman Returns? They even gave Honda a rather Penguin-like hairstyle for this artwork.

And I think sumo wrestlers -Honda being one of them- have to maintain that look, like, for the sport itself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 2:54 am

Imagine all the SF characters in a Batman movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!   Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bison VS E Honda - a chivalrous poll!
Page 1 of 1