Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Citizen Solider

Go down 
+4
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 7:05 pm

just wondering if anyone's heard of this band called Citizen Solider ive been listening to them over a year now [which has really helped me emotionally] their a band ive noticed not many know about but their songs cover very tough topics that are easy for some to relate to, lately they have been holding live streams on youtube, and this band is far different than any band ive heard, [for example the lead singer actively encourages people to reach out to him on Instagram or discord if they need someone to talk to or struggling with mental health]

i just wanted to bring this band to peoples attention if they are struggling with mental health [like i and many others are] this band would be one i highly recommend to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/c/CitizenSoldier/videos

Last edited by on Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 3:18 pm

I haven't heard of them but that's a good recommendation to help people
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:50 pm

Alexis wrote:
I haven't heard of them but that's a good recommendation to help people

their still newish [by a few years] but i highly recommend them they have helped me alot
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 10:55 pm

Music has a good way of healing
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:29 am

Any YouTube links? I am too lazy to check myself
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 9:23 pm

The first song that came up for me in the search

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HB7We-iDuC4
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:50 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 5:34 pm

Thanks. There is a huge song list on YouTube
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:35 pm

What would be your favorite song from this band?
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:18 pm

i edited my original post to include their youtube channel and arcadia [hey thats the name of a album from smash into pieces!] my fave is hard i can relate to so many on a personal level although first i ever listened to was let it burn, found it by accident but its kept my mind out of a very dark place for awhile now,
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:15 pm

http://www.citizensoldierband.com

Their official site of this new rock band. They sound like a very cool band. I will definitely check all the songs out.
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:37 pm

Thanks many times in life I have to deal with depression due to not being accepted
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:56 am

Music that can improve other people's lives like this needs to be promoted and appreciated by the public more
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 6:46 pm

Tetsu wrote:
Music that can improve other people's lives like this needs to be promoted and appreciated by the public more

agreed, one thing i cant get over is how they refuse to call us who love their music fans, instead they call us family. i dont see many bands do that
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 7:25 am

just released a new song called empty cup
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 5:22 pm

I am sure you would love to go to their concert whenever they will have live concerts again
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:28 am

Nice they have shirts that you can buy as souvenirs or as a collector

https://store.citizensoldierband.com/
Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:15 pm

the band just released a new album AND their lead singer Jake has just had a babygirl a few days ago [he shared he news with all of us who follow him on insta]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Citizen Solider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizen Solider   Citizen Solider Empty

Back to top Go down

Citizen Solider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: ....The Outworld Realm.... :: Chun-Li's Anything Goes Section-
Jump to: