Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?

Go down 
+7
SuperBeast
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? Empty
PostSubject: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 1:50 am

I was curious, maybe we can have a Hall Of Fame section on the site one day? To honor those who contributed so much here. I have a person in mind. Not me though, obviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 3:54 am

Would it be similar to the credits section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:49 am

Like a re-vamped version of it. I forgot we had a credits section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:26 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 11:18 pm

Will it be in the forum as a separate topic or section?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:52 am

It would be an interesting history lesson providing the admins are up to the extra work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Wonder who would be involved
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 4:42 pm

I know of some names who should be in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 12:10 am

If some people don't see their name up they could be upset
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Will it be in the forum as a separate topic or section?

Probably a new section would be good if there are a lot of names
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 4:45 am

Sounds interesting enough 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 10:04 pm

If the people are still here then it would be another nice way to say thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 1:52 am

Way I'm thinking of it is, do it twice a year, we induct one person, and if that person Is here, they pick someone to write something nice about them. Prime Example...

Zane is inducted into the Hall of Fame by whomever he chooses. That person gets to write about why this person belongs there and commend them for their achievements here.

Like I said, this is all just an idea. Nothing set in stone. I just wanted some imput.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 3:46 pm

It's a nice idea
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 2:57 am

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?   Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame? Empty

Back to top Go down

Saikyo Chaos Realm Hall of Fame?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: ....The Outworld Realm.... :: Chun-Li's Anything Goes Section-
Jump to: