Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Sailor Moon Eternal

Go down 
+12
SuperBeast
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sailor Moon Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 4:49 pm

I heard a new Sailor Moon movie is being made based on the circus series. I hope it will be released and dubbed soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 2:59 am

Me too. The movie is going to be in the Crystal style but there are being doubts of Sailor Moon Crystal's future being over as it was never as popular as the original
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:06 am

The animation had too much pastel colors and they should have stayed with the original animators
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 4:05 am

I hope the new movie can have more heroes and heroines wearing white capes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 3:26 pm

What about a new Sailor Moon video game instead?
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Fire Maiden wrote:
What about a new Sailor Moon video game instead?

Don't think it would be successful since the mobile game went dead so soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 12:25 am

Didn't Sailor Moon take her eternal form in the stars series and not the supers? The name is misleading for this movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 3:18 am

The two part movie has been released anyone else seen it besides me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 9:32 am

Is the movie guy? I love men in dresses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:32 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailor_Moon_Eternal

Movie seems more like supers than eternal and there is probably a sequel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 7:00 pm

Slasher wrote:

The homosexuality im Sailor Moon is what makes the show so enjoyable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 11:52 pm

I loved both of the movies and I hope there will be a sequel. The crows and the cats become human
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:03 pm

Crows? I thought the show only had talking cats?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 7:09 pm

The crows are Phobos and Deimos. Sailor Mars' guardians. Only Mars can understand their cawing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:13 pm

Can't get used to how funny the eternal costumes look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 5:21 pm

Slasher wrote:

Isn't that a common theme? Although long coats can be mistaken for dresses
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:59 pm

Have they improved on the animation and the content? I hope the characters are still not as boring and emotionless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:54 pm

The cats would be cuter if they stay as cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:19 pm

Why the changes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:14 pm

Bah. Still prefer the original
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:16 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Why the changes?

They try to follow the Manga more than the original anime. The Starlights will appear in the next movie if there is another movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 5:21 pm

The characters look like Barbie faces as in badly drawn American cartoons but that should be normal if they look like that in the manga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 6:08 pm

Sailor Moon is too smart in the Crystal series. Back in the original anime she was dumber than Sponge Bob and that was what made her so charming and funny. They need to bring back the humor. Where are the boy crushes and binge eating that we all grew up watching and laughing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 8:30 pm

They must have replaced all the humor for romance in the remake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 12:30 am

Crystal has gotten a lot better since it's premiere. I also enjoyed the old humor in the original anime. The Rei and Usagi fights were one of my favorite scenes in Sailor Moon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eternal   Sailor Moon Eternal Empty

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Eternal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next