Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Just curious

Go down 
+13
Altaria
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just curious - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Kaiba is a more respectable name after Seto took over from Gozaboro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:29 pm

im very suprised i won that vote considering the entire yugioh section is considered kaiba's section lol. guess i havnt been gone long enough for him to be more favered yet XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:08 pm

im not surprised ya dork, you got me into this website, i am surprised you needed the site to prove you wrong though XD so much for all knowing Pharaoh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:10 pm

The votes are actually almost equal and I am sure some more people should vote too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 5:13 am

Kaibaman wrote:
im not surprised ya dork, you got me into this website, i am surprised you needed the site to prove you wrong though XD so much for all knowing Pharaoh

oh shut up ..cant believe i got proven wrong

Arcadia id need to see if a mod can reactivate the vote i only had it set for a few days didnt think id beat him >
w<
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 1:14 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just curious
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Edenia Realm..... :: Kaiba's Yu-Gi-Oh-
Jump to: