Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Do you miss the SuperBeast?

Go down 
+12
SuperBeast
Last quincy
Chatot
Altaria
16 posters
AuthorMessage

Do you miss the SuperBeast? Empty
PostSubject: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:33 am

A poll to see how many people are like myself that miss the SuperBeast and want to send him good luck hugs. SuperBeast is a gay man's best friend and I miss him a lot but I am really glad he is doing good.
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 4:52 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:55 pm

You should have an option that also says neutral or don't care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:52 am

I'm still alive. Thank you to those who supported me.
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:29 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:54 pm

SuperBeast, glad you're alive and well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:20 pm

I'm very glad that the SuperBeast is in good health and doing good. I wish I could help out but I have my own problems right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 1:07 am

What happened Setsuna? You okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 2:45 am

Setsuna wrote:
I'm very glad that the SuperBeast is in good health and doing good. I wish I could help out but I have my own problems right now.

If you need me, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 3:58 am

Glad you are ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Very glad to see you again. May everything be well with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Good you're alright take care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Limey Man wrote:
What happened Setsuna? You okay?

Good luck hug Hope hugs help
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:13 pm

I really miss those fun times with the SuperBeast however I am glad he is doing ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:12 am

I too miss the SuperBeast but knowing that he is surviving well with his busy work schedule and that his health is good is good enough for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 4:54 am

Zane wrote:
I too miss the SuperBeast but knowing that he is surviving well with his busy work schedule and that his health is good is good enough for me.

I am certain that many people are satisfied with this too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 8:05 pm

Fucking miss the SuperBeast but he's gotta take care of himself and I'm glad his shit is together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 2:25 am

da Junk Yard Dog wrote:
Fucking miss the SuperBeast but he's gotta take care of himself and I'm glad his shit is together

Many feel the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss the SuperBeast?   Do you miss the SuperBeast? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you miss the SuperBeast?
Page 1 of 1