Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Which Power Would You Choose?

Go down 
+10
Last quincy
Kunzite
14 posters
AuthorMessage

Which Power Would You Choose? Empty
PostSubject: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:10 am

Another poll for right now. Always a great debate among friends, be it superhero powers, the opposite sex, whatever it may be. Which power would you rather have, you can only choose one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Gill's sound the most useful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:32 pm

Too bad there is no option to vote for more than one choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:57 pm

Zangief! Strong manly and gay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:33 am

The votes are all over the place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:57 pm

At least everyone got votes
Back to top Go down
Kunzite
Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:19 pm

I believe some abilities are better than others on the list. It is your choice whether you prefer an offense or defense characters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:55 am

I want the ability for an easy one hit KO. Akuma had one of those instant murder techniques
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:38 pm

I don't like close quarter fighter because it is easier to run away and slash/jump with the claws or a fireball unless I get grabbed which is why I prefer fast characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:45 pm

The majority of fast characters have weak defense so there is a trade off somewhere. If a fighter is too strong all the fights become too boring and the game loses its challenge factor
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:54 pm

I knew the Hadouken would be the most voted lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:51 pm

You're right Jennifer it is Street Fighter's trademark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 3:14 pm

I voted the Hadouken but is the real spelling Hadouken or Hadoken? I like Hadouken better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Electricity reminds me of Raiden
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:16 pm

Tetsu wrote:
I voted the Hadouken but is the real spelling Hadouken or Hadoken? I like Hadouken better

I grew up with Hadoken, the series always went back and forth with the spelling. Either way it's spelled, we still know it means.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:45 pm

Electricity would be a better close range attack even if it would take longer to us than a grab
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:10 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:05 am

Scary but I think Dan also had the one hit ko move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:35 pm

5 of those choices are not very useful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Choose?   Which Power Would You Choose? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Power Would You Choose?
Page 1 of 1