Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

To charge or not to charge?

Go down 
+7
Altaria
SuperBeast
11 posters
AuthorMessage

To charge or not to charge? Empty
PostSubject: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:52 pm

As you may already know, Vega's move list has drastically changed from being a charge character, to fireball motions. So I wanna know. Do you prefer this way that Vega's moves are as simple as Ryu's, or do you prefer what I call Guile style and charge your special attacks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Some of Vega's old moves were very difficult to pull off so I for one am glad it can help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:48 pm

Will the change be too much? My ass cheeks crave to squeeze Vega
Back to top Go down
Numero

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:21 pm

I was fine with his charge moves in the past, but now I grew to like the new commands he has. He now feels freer.

(The same may happen to Balrog and Guile, but we don't know that for sure.)
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:33 am

This style makes it so easy to spam. Down, down-forward, forward = hadouken and many more
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:06 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 3:21 am

Charge is better if you are trying to stay away and move back from your opponents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:47 am

I don't know so I voted which I think would be easier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Fireball style like Dan's gadouken is definitely my preferred choice where change is good
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Same moves should be performed the same way as it has been for 20 years
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:33 pm

So could that mean that soon all characters will play the same? So master one will mean mastering them all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:15 am

To charge or not to charge? 06_sf5moves02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:38 am

What is the reason for the change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:24 am

Probably to shake things up a bit, or to make him more user-friendly to the new or casual player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:50 pm

Necalli will have a similar move list too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Vega is training hard to be like Ryu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To charge or not to charge?   To charge or not to charge? Empty

Back to top Go down

To charge or not to charge?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: ....The Outworld Realm.... :: Vega's Bloody Coliseum-
Jump to: